To attend one of the Elitekngroup conferences, you must register using one of the available registration packages (Student, Non-Student, or Speaker), all physical items included in your package will be delivered during the conference day(s), and electronic items will be delivered electronically to your email.
If you can’t attend the conference, you can register using the virtual packages (Virtual Student, Virtual Non-Student, or Virtual Speaker), where your presentation will be through a video. In this case, there are no physical items in your package, and all other electronic items included in your package will be delivered electronically to your email.
The following Registration Terms and Conditions apply to Elitekngroup Conferences (Events).
- This event is open to (Students, Drs, Profs, Researchers, Developers, Technologists, Scientists and Engineers, Companies and/or institutions, Research think tanks and Anyone who is interested in Elitekngroup Events. To present their innovations, products and research results) 18 years and over only.
- Elitekngroup may request an ID card and photo prior to admission and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the event.
- To attend one of the Elitekngroup conferences, you must register using one of the available registration packages (Student, Non-Student, or Speaker), all physical items included in your package will be delivered during the conference day(s), and electronic items will be delivered electronically to your email.
- If you can’t attend the conference, you can register using the virtual packages (Virtual Student, Virtual Non-Student, or Virtual Speaker), where your presentation will be through a video. In this case, there are no physical items in your package, and all other electronic items included in your package will be delivered electronically to your email.
- Elitekngroup offers the registration category Listener/Accompanying a person for those who just want to attend the conference as a listener or want to accompanying a person with them.
- Each paper must be registered by one author, if the co-author would like to attend he/she must register as a listener.
- Subscribers must cover the transfer cost from their (Bank account or PayPal account or credit card) to Elite Knowledge Group Ltd Bank account in Euros. Please note that VAT is included in registrations
- Confirmation that registrations have been received will be emailed by return; please contact the company if you do not hear from us within 5 working days of sending or submitting your form.
- Delegates must take their responsibility about hotel reservation (booking room at the UK), travel from their country to the UK, travel from UK airport to the conference venue and travel from conference venue to their country in return.
- Elite knowledge Group Ltd reserves the right to alter the programme, conference dates, and conference venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Elite Knowledge Group Ltd reserves the right to reject any paper after registration in case (Conference committee found any plagiarism or ethical issues) and registration will not be returned.
- While we endeavor to deliver the conference program as published Elitekngroup reserves the right to make any changes it deems fit to the conference program. Occasionally speakers may cancel and/or topics may change and no guarantee is given that any given speaker or topic in the program will take place.
- We reserve the right to adjust pricing as market conditions dictate.
- Bank Tranfer
- Credit Card (TBA)
- PayPal (TBA)
- All registrations in all registration categories are in Euros (€)
- VAT is included in registrations
- Elitekngroup may, in its sole discretion and at any time, cancel or refuse from any individual or company the following: registrations, applications, purchases, and/or hotel reservations made through Elite Knowledge Group Ltd. The company will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action.
- Cancellations must be received 06 Months prior to any Elite Knowledge Group Ltd conferences incur a 25% processing/administrative fee. Refunds will be issued within 30 days after event. in order to receive a refund, notify our registration department by 06 Months prior to Any Elite Knowledge Group Ltd conferences. Cancellations less than 06 Months prior to the Conference are non-refundable. All requests for refunds must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the cancellation date. No verbal requests will be taken:
- After 10 days of registration: 40% of the paid registration fee will be refunded
- Before Six (06) months prior to conference: 10% of the paid registration fee will be refunded
- On or After Six (06) Months prior to any Elite Knowledge Group Ltd conferences: we cannot, under any circumstances (including, but not limited to, failure to use Elite Knowledge Group Ltd credentials due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and duplicate purchase) give you a refund for the registration fee.
- Unused registrations/applications have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. Elitekngroup will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the Elitekngroup Account.
Lost or stolen badges will not be replaced. A new badge will need to be purchased for continued access to conference events, including showcases, parties and conference content.
Elitekngroup will not issue refunds for credentials that have been revoked. Elitekngroup reserves the right to revoke a credential for any reason (for example, if anyone other than the authorized individual tries to use a badge).
- Permission to Email: By registering for a Elitekngroup Conference, you agree to receive e-mail notifications about future Elitekngroup events and other Elitekngroup products and services. Just click the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail received to stop receiving notifications. Note: Your e-mail address will never be sold or rented to others.
- Photography, Audio & Video Recording: Elitekngroup sessions may be recorded in still, audio, and video formats by Elitekngroup. By your attendance, you give Elitekngroup permission to be photographed, recorded or videotaped. You agree that Elitekngroup may use these images or recordings in sale or commercial promotion of the conference or related media.
- Sessions may be audio recorded without special permission but only for personal use. They cannot be placed online or transmitted to others without permission. Sessions may be videoed only with special permission for personal use and also cannot be placed online or transmitted to others. Short audio and video clips may be used for blogging and press coverage of session. As a general guide, non-contiguous clips of one minute or less should be used. Contact Us if you need guidance about longer clips.
- A $125 processing fee will be assessed to change the name on a registration prior to 90 days before Conference. The processing fee will be $175 less than 90 days to Conference.
- Elitekngroup badges and wristbands are issued to authorized individuals and can be picked up and used only by the authorized individual named. Elitekngroup badges and wristbands are non-transferable after they have been picked up. All Elitekngroup badges and wristbands are property of Elitekngroup.
- Event admission is subject to venue capacity and age restrictions in compliance with state and local laws. Age restrictions are specific to each venue.
- Elitekngroup badges or wristbands may not be used as a prize in any form of contest, game, or sweepstakes without written pre-approval from Elitekngroup.
- You represent and warrant to Elitekngroup that you have full authority to complete this registration your behalf and/or any other party you are registering (the “Registered Parties”), including full authority to make use of the credit card or debit card to which registration fees will be charged.
- By registering for a Elitekngroup event, you agree to receive e-mail notifications about future Elitekngroup events and other Elitekngroup products and services. You may “unsubscribe” using the link in any e-mail received. Note: Your e-mail address will never be sold or rented to others.
- You understand that participating in the Conference is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages are losses that you may sustain. You assume all risk of damages, property loss, and personal injury which may occur by participating in the Events.
- NO EVENT SHALL ELITEKNGROUP BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE REGISTRATION AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF ELITEKNGROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Elitekngroup and its officers, employees, volunteers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with Customer’s use of the registration(s) or violation of the Terms.
Elitekngroup reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.
Latest update: July 26, 2019